Leading international and Russian legal ratings regularly note our firm among the leaders of the market:
- In August 2022, the Firm was ranked in the TOP 100 best law firms in Russia in 2022 according to analysts at White Square Journal.
- In April 2022, Pravo-300 noted NIP in a study on services for private capital (UAE, Switzerland, USA, UK, Cyprus, Hong Kong), sanctions and counter-sanctions, foreign exchange control, obtaining a second citizenship process, tax optimization, cross-border litigation, and arbitration disputes.
- In August 2021, the Firm was ranked internationally by the IFLR1000 in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy categories.
- In June 2021, Best Lawyers 2021 recognized the lawyers of NIP in the following nominations: arbitration and mediation - Alexander Nadmitov, Sergey Grigoriev; corporate law - Pavel Maruev; technology law - Alexander Nadmitov; litigation - Alexander Nadmitov, Sergey Lapin, and Alexey Sharmanzhinov; capital markets - Sergey Lapin.
- In May 2021, NIP entered the federal rating of the country's leading litigation practices with the number of cases from 10 to 30 according to the fifth study of litigation practices conducted by Pravo.ru.
- In March 2021, Kommersant Publishing House rated the Firm in the Digital Economy / Fintech (Band 1) and Industry: Resolution of Key Industry Disputes (Band 2) categories. Alexander Nadmitov was noted in the individual ranking of lawyers in the Digital Economy / Fintech section.
- In December 2020, Chambers & Partners noted Nadmitov, Ivanov & Partners in Fintech Legal (Band 3) in Russia .