On 25 April 2023, Nadmitov, Ivanov & Partners Law Firm held a business breakfast on the topic “Protection of the interests of economic entities in enforcement proceedings”, during which the following issues were discussed:
- development of an individual strategy for the legal protection of the interests of the recoverer and the debtor, an algorithm of actions for its implementation;
- release of property from imposed prohibitions (restrictions);
- fulfillment of the requirements of executive documents of a non-property nature (including on the demolition and suspension of the activities of business facilities);
- protection of the interests of the client in case of bringing to administrative and criminal liability;
- appeal against illegal actions (inaction) of officials of enforcement bodies;
- strategy of interaction with enforcement authorities.
The speaker at the event was Bulat Tugutov, partner, Ph.D. in law, associate professor, head of the company's administrative and criminal law practice in the economic sphere, practice of ensuring the interests of participants in enforcement proceedings.
Nadmitov, Ivanov and Partners Law Firm advises on enforcement proceedings and provides services in the field of compliance and offenses in the economic sphere.
Tel.: +7 (495) 649-87-12