- a person's agreement with a broker and a Russian depositary
- an agreement between a broker and a Russian securities depository (if it is not the same person);
- an agreement between the Russian securities depository and NSD (National Settlement Depository);
- confirmation letter from the broker (in any form);
- a description of the blocked assets (specifying the locations and chains of custody, if there is information on such chains);
- statements of securities accounts of securities holders;
- brokerage reports confirming the purchase of securities by the clients themselves prior to the effective date of the sanctions.
The Nadmitov, Ivanov & Partners law firm advises on dealing with the competent authorities in Belgium and Luxembourg to obtain authorisation from the competent authority to unblock securities, ETFs, dividends and coupon payments at Euroclear and ClearStream.
Tel: +7 (495) 649-87-12
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)