On January 23, 2023, the Russian Government adopted the Decree No. 63.
In accordance with the Decree No. 63 the validity of licenses and other permits that expire in 2023 (in different months) will be automatically extended for 12 months, including:
- licenses for television and radio broadcasting;
- state registration of medical products for veterinary use;
- permits for ship radio stations used on sea vessels, inland navigation vessels and mixed navigation vessels;
- attestation of experts for the state historical and cultural expertise;
- sanitary and epidemiological reports;
- accreditation of private employment agencies for the right to carry out activities to provide labor for employees (staff);
- repotrs of organizations carrying out educational activities;
- permits for the emission of pollutants into the atmospheric air;
- limits on pollutant emissions;
- permits for the discharge of pollutants into the environment;
- limits on pollutant discharges received by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs operating at facilities that have a negative impact on the environment and belong to Category I facilities;
- permits for temporary emissions/discharges;
- attestation of experts involved by the bodies authorized to exercise federal state environmental control (supervision) to carry out control measures;
- certificates of state registration of breeding herds;
- permits to work with explosive materials for industrial use, which are of a permanent nature;
- state registration of medical device.
It is not required to pay state fees for the renewal of licenses and other permits. It is possible to return the fees that were already paid. To do this, it is necessary to fill out and submit the application to the authorized body.
The Decree No. 63 comes into effect from the date of its official publication.
Nadmitov, Ivanov & Partners law firm advises on obtaining licenses and other permits.
Tel: +7 (495) 649-87-12