On December 28, 2022, the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation adopted the Order of No. ED-7-14/1268@ (the “Order No. ED-7-14/1268@”). The Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation updated the grounds, conditions and methods for verification the reliability of information in the EGRUL.
Reasons for verification include:
· a written objection of an interested party regarding the forthcoming state registration of amendments to the charter of a legal entity or the forthcoming entry of information into the EGRUL;
· discrepancy between the information contained in the documents submitted to the registration authority during the state registration of a legal entity and the information of the tax authority;
· submission to the registration authority of documents for inclusion in the EGRUL the information about the address of a legal entity, when such an address:
the specified address, in accordance with the information contained in the EGRUL, is the address of 5 or more legal entities;
the property at this address is destroyed;
the address obviously can’t be freely used for communication with such a legal entity;
there is an objection to such address;
inclusion in the EGRUL the information about the address of the legal entity entails a change in the location of the legal entity;
· an entry regarding a person who has the right to act on behalf of a legal entity without a power of attorney was previously recognised unreliable;
· in some cases, when registering a legal entity.
Order No. ED-7-14/1268@ also approved form No. P38001 of objection to the upcoming state registration, as well as form No. P34001 of objection about the inaccuracy of information about an individual.
The document comes into effect on February 20, 2023.
Nadmitov, Ivanov & Partners law firm advises on corporate law.
Тел.: +7 (495) 649-87-12