Following the results of the XXVI St. Petersburg International Economic Forum held on June 14-17, 2023, Vladimir Putin approved a number of instructions concerning social support for families with children, lending to small and medium-sized businesses, IT-sphere, tourism development, and the fight against unemployment.
Thus, for example, the Government of the Russian Federation must:
- ensure the timely payment of monthly allowances in connection with the birth and upbringing of a child, including in the event of an increase in the income of able-bodied family members;
- introduce legislative amendments securing the right to monthly payments for a partially employed parent (adoptive parent, guardian) caring for a disabled child under the age of 18;
- allocate at least 11 billion rubles in 2023 and 2024 to support projects to create modular non-capital accommodation facilities as part of the national project "Tourism and Hospitality Industry";
- ensure that the program of preferential lending aimed at the development of tourist infrastructure includes loans for the construction of year-round amusement parks, water parks and ski resorts;
- together with Sberbank of Russia JSC, using budget funds, to ensure the creation of at least 10 educational infrastructure facilities for training specialists in technical fields in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation with high unemployment rates;
- ensure the formation of national ratings of educational organizations (professional and higher education), providing for the assessment of their performance in terms of the level of demand and employment of graduates and their salaries;
- take measures to improve the provisions governing the apprenticeship contract, providing for the payment of a stipend to the apprentice at the expense of the employer and guarantees of employment, for the employer the possibility of return of funds spent on training.
In addition, together with the Bank of Russia, the Government of the Russian Federation should ensure that an amnesty is declared and no penalties are imposed on residents who failed to comply with the requirements of the currency legislation of the Russian Federation during the period of the moratorium on the application of liability to residents for failure to comply with these requirements, if their failure to comply is due to the application of restrictive measures by unfriendly foreign entities.
Also, the Government of the Russian Federation should ensure the transition from conducting all types of control (supervisory) activities and inspections in respect of business entities whose activities do not fall into the high or extremely high category of risk of harm to conducting exclusively preventive measures in respect of such entities.
The full list of instructions based on the results of the XXVI St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, containing 28 tasks, can be found on the official website of the President of Russia. See: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/assignments/orders/72060